Recommend BizSpace to a friend and if they sign up with us, you can receive £300 worth of vouchers as a thank you.
Where we are and how to find us.
Lomeshaye Business Village
Nearest train stations:
- Nelson - 0.8 miles
- Brierfield - 1 mile
- Colne - 2.4 miles
Lomeshaye Business Village is within walking distance of Nelson town centre and benefits from a play centre across the road and a Morrisons superstore close by.
- By road: Situated directly off junction 12 of the M65, our business centre offers easy access to the national motorway network.
- By rail:
- Nelson rail station is a 14-minute walk away via Railway Street, Broadway, Manchester Road and Lomeshaye Road or a 4-minute drive away.
- Brierfield station is a 22-minute walk away (1.2 miles) via Colne Road, Wesley Street, Hargreaves Street, School Street, Swaine Street and Lomeshaye Road. Alternatively, it is is a four-minute bus journey (21, 24, 25, 28, 29) and seven-minute walk away from the Farrer Street stop, or a 7-minute drive away via Colne Road, Manchester Road, Stanley Street, Carr Road and Lomeshaye Way.
- Colne rail station is a 15-minute bus journey (21, 24, 25, 28, 29) and seven-minute walk away from Lomeshaye Road, or a 12-minute drive away via Craddock Road, Vivary Way, Barrowford road and Lomeshaye Way.
- By bus: The centre is accessible via buses 21, 24, 25, 28 and 29
- By air: Manchester International Airport, Leeds Bradford and Blackpool airport are also all within a reasonable distance of the Centre.
Alternatively, the Leeds and Liverpool canal and Preston Docks provide a transport network for commercial goods.
What our tenants say about this space.
We chose Lomeshaye because of its location and because our unit is all divided up properly with proper concrete walls. That meant we could get proper business insurance, which was very important to us.
Co-owner of PD Designs