Our virtual office service gives you a professional image for your business, with all the benefits of having an office, without the cost or commitment associated with it. This is perfect for new start-ups and freelancers, but also may be useful for businesses wishing to expand into new locations.
A virtual office includes a dedicated business address, which you can use as your registered address at Companies House, secure handling of your mail and professional answering of your telephone calls. This prevents missed calls from your customers, as well as unsolicited calls to your home. It also allows you to work from wherever you wish.
What does a virtual office include?
- A dedicated business address that you can use as your registered address at Companies House
- Peace of mind that your business mail is securely store and handled. You can collect this when you wish or we can forward it to an address of your choice
- Professional answering of your telephone calls, preventing missed calls from your customers as well as unsolicited calls to your home
- A professional image to your business while allowing you to work from wherever you wish.
Benefits of using Bizspace
- Our one page agreement makes it quick and simple to set up your virtual office.
- We have professional, yet friendly staff.
- Choose from our many locations across England and Scotland.
- We offer discounts if you use this service at more than one location.
- We offer a wide range of other services, such as meeting room hire, photocopying and faxing. We also provide offices and other business units, should you decide to take the plunge and rent your own space.
Don’t need us to answer your telephone calls? Take a look at our mailbox service instead.