Belvedere House based in Basingstoke which is one of the fastest growing towns in the UK offers a variety of offices units, meeting rooms and coworking space.
The property is a significant corporate office facility totalling 118,000 sq ft. It is designed to fit the needs of modern businesses – large, medium and small. It also offers opportunities to extend and grow without the need for upheaval. Internal space options offer flexibility and ease of adaptation to meet individual layouts.
Award Winning Architecture
The building offers an impressive corporate style atrium which can be used as a communal break-out facility. Other amenities include a manned reception area and an on-site cafeteria/bistro. Belvedere House secured design awards at the time of its original construction in recognition of the architectural style and in particular the manner in which the offices were combined with roof gardens and courtyards.
- Double height fully manned reception area.
- Impressive atrium providing excellent natural light and break-out amenity.
- Bridge links on upper levels of the atrium.
- On-site cafeteria/bistro offer.
- Attractive roof garden.
- Four fully glazed passenger lifts.
- Fantastic natural light throughout.
- Air conditioning combining fan coil units with chilled beams.
- Raised floors, light fittings and central heating.
- Tenant signage and branding options for individual suites.
- On-site parking ratio of 1:350 sq ft net.
- EPC rating: D – 88.
- A 65-acre mixed use business environment located adjacent to the town centre amenities.
- Easy walking distance from the busy railway station.
- Similar walking distance from the town’s bus station and with the benefits of a regular shuttle bus service.
- Immediately adjacent to Eastrop Park, offering excellent green recreational space.
- Recent and ongoing investment in the infrastructure and public realm improvements helping to transform the area into a vibrant mixed-use urban quarter.
- An area which is already home to a number of leading and small businesses, taking advantage of a great working environment and superb value for money.
- The Waitrose and John Lewis at Home store provides a superb focal point and shopping amenity whilst also drawing increased footfall.