Bizspace is one of the UK’s leading providers of flexible business space with more than 100 properties and 3,600 customers. Our vision is:
To be recognised as the best provider of flexible business space and a great place to work.
The post holder will be required to be a role model, demonstrating our values of:
- Customer Focused
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of your site or sites, expected to travel between sites as required.
- Reports to the Regional General Manager.
- Line manages Assistant Business Centre Manager based at your site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Commercial - 70%
- Ensure you carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximize sales potential.
- Potential customer - own and drive the customer journey from end to end, ensuring we are consistently exceeding customers’ expectations and maximising conversion
- Onboarding - manage customer key touchpoints throughout their term (e.g., show round, move in, post move-in feedback)
- Retention – own the end to end renewal process
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Monthly invoicing
- Reviewing and managing site P&L against budget
- Achieve budgeted profit for your Centre
- Ensure Centre debt is regularly reviewed, all overdue invoices are resolved in line with budget, with regular liaison with Credit Control team.
Customer Management - 25%
- Take full responsibility for customer service within the centre
- Responsibility for the prompt resolution of all customer queries/enquiries
- Understand the output of the NPS, ensuring agreed Action Plan is delivered
- Manage customer move in and out efficiently, cost-effectively and smoothly
- To ensure meetings room standards such as set-up, equipment checking and clearing are maintained
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure site standards are maintained and maintenance and refurbishments are completed on time.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of business centre
- Daily walk round to confirm that standards of appearance are being maintained.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.
General - 5%
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Actively participate in, and drive, activities that improve the quality of the service.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local market including current customer base, direct competition and local commercial rates
- Where role requires line management of direct report
- Any other duties reasonably required by your line manager
- Sales skills and experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Marketing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A problem solver by nature
- Good knowledge of the use of IT
- Professional appearance and personality
- Full clean driving license
If you wish to apply, please email Phil Sexton at [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter.