We're looking for a Centre and Support Manager to take responsibility for all the centre management aspects of our business centre in Cheadle.
- The role is responsible for the smooth operation of their centre, having responsibility for maximising occupancy and profitability by maintaining an efficient, helpful administrative base from which licensees can operate their businesses. The role has full accountability for the effective and efficient management of all their centre staff and activities at the centre location.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- Driving Sales opportunities through developing relationships with third-party suppliers to deliver sales targets
- Cover Regional Operations Managers roles when required
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with Licensees, Customers, Teams, Clients, Partners and Suppliers.
- Ensure that all Licensees, Customers and Clients receive a timely, comprehensive and continuing choice of services and procedures.
- Ensure all client documentation is consistently arranged and that Licence Agreements and other licence documents, contract service agreements, client ID checks, incoming and outgoing inventories and questionnaire along with all H&S requirements, both at commencement of occupancy and on departure, are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage Licensee, Customer and Client satisfaction through retention and additional business.
- Ensure the timely and appropriate management and resolution of all Licensee, Customer and Client issues and/or complaints.
- Ensure that all vacant units are in a ready to show/occupancy condition at all times.
- Achieve lettings at price levels and on such terms as required to meet Centre sales and profitability objectives, follow up and closely monitor all current prospects in line with company policy and the pricing model.
- Ensure the delivery of BizSpace’s business plan.
- Adhere to and implement all policies and procedures, following a best practice approach.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the resources available to the Centre to achieve or exceed planned sales objectives.
- Ensure office equipment and services are adequate to meet Licensee and Customer demand and kept in good working order.
- Control purchase of all supplies required by the Centre, both for Centre consumption or onward re-sale to Licensees and Customers.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the Regional Sales Manager by producing on an ‘as needed’ basis, including Commentary and analysis on the centre's occupancy, financial performance, Prospect Lists and minutes of any Centre meetings with regard to Marketing, Sales, Operations and Conferencing and/or any required Monthly Centre Manager Report
- Ensure competent operation of company IT systems, including invoicing and CRM systems, in order to produce financial documents such as invoices, maintain an up to date contact database and produce timely and accurate and functional reports in line with company requirements.
- Through the Regions Operations Manager and the Centres Maintenance Operative, ensure proper repairs and maintenance of the building, monitoring progress and ensure work is carried out as per the planned property maintenance schedule organised by the Operations Managers.
- Monitor and maintain up to date service and maintenance contracts for services and facilities within the building.
- Control cleaning contracts and ensure that the contract costs and performance are consistent with Company requirements.
- Ensure security monitoring systems are fully operational including any security guards and security systems and awareness of emergency procedures established for each Centre and for situations such as fire, bomb alert, security etc. in line with the Business Continuity process.
- Proactively seek out knowledge trends within the industry, maintaining an awareness of activity within the area which may lead to competition and making appropriate proposals to the Regional Sales Manager.
- In conjunction with Regional Sales Managers and Marketing, arrange and organise any PR and promotional events, including Networking Hub events, catering, guest lists and follow up.
- Implement marketing programmes and activities, including maintaining up to date competitor analysis, as developed by Managers, Regional Managers and the rest of the leadership team.
- Provide ideas, recommendations and feedback to the Regional Manager on sales, advertising and promotion effectiveness and potential new programmes or media.
- Ensure awareness and understanding of the Centre financial goals and objectives, identifying and minimising risk and striving for cost savings.
- Ensure effective management of internal budgets and resources, taking accountability for Centre performance and success.
- Work with Regional Managers to ensure proper forecasting of Centre budgets.
- Ensure that all invoice monies are collected and banked in accordance with Company policy and advising the Regional Manager where a problem may arise.
- Minimise controllable expenses whilst recognising marketing and occupancy targets.
- Control Petty Cash and accompanying transactions and also manage all billing input to ensure accurate statement and billing reports, and that overdue accounts are addressed and controlled in accordance with Company policy.
Self and Team Management:
- Ensure quality control of all services and ongoing customer service attitude of all Centre staff.
- Effectively and appropriately manage assignment of work and workloads within the Team.
- Motivate Centre staff in order to provide excellent service to Licensees, Customers and Clients and to achieve or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Ensure that performance management processes are followed and action taken as appropriate
- Manage the training needs of yourself and your team, identifying and nurturing talent.
- Ensure that you are up to date with business and industry developments at all times and that updates are shared within the Team as appropriate
- Provide support and cover as required and appropriate to any of the Centre roles.
- Provide cover for the regional operations managers roles when required.
We're looking for someone who has
- Demonstrable Customer Relationship Management experience in a similar complex service environment
- Experienced in Senior relationship management
- Competency in budget preparation and delivery, sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Experienced in high level presentation and negotiation skills to board level
- Customer service focused with the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Strong problem solving ability in high pressure situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate information clearly and appropriately at all levels
- Experience of budget management and understanding of financial management
- Full knowledge of multi site operations and facilities.
- Experience in managing a multifunctional team, including responsibility for performance management
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in managing service provider contracts and performance
The role is based in our Cheadle centre in Cheshire. To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]