What we need
We would love your help. The main scope of the job would be to assist and support all administration functions at Head Office.
What you’ll do
- Answer, direct and take messages for incoming calls
- Greet guests
- Secretarial/administration support at Head Office (such as binding and distribution of reports)
- Assist with the administration of CRM system
- Assist with the administration of Propman system
- Deal with various suppliers and customers
- Control & order stationary of Head Office and branch stationary
- Control & order Head Office kitchen supplies (teas, coffees, fruit etc.)
- Open and distribute incoming post
- Organise outgoing post and couriers
- Archive monitoring
- Various other duties as required
The fine details
The key skills for this roll are:
- Flexible attitude.
- Computer literate and confident with Word, Power Point and Excel
- Basic secretarial skills.
- Minimum of ‘C’ grade in G.C.S.E or equivalent in Mathematics and English Language.
- Good communication skills.
- Presentable and professional
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this role or can recommend a friend, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.