We are looking for a full-time Regional Sales Manager to oversee our sites in the South.
The job holder will be reporting to the National Head of Sales and will be responsible for achieving regional sales targets and growing income in line with company budgets.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the sales and marketing activity for a number of sites.
- Leading and managing Centre Managers, administrators and receptionists to achieve company sales targets through objective setting and regular performance reviews and 1 to 1s.
- Responsible for P&L performance versus the allocated budget of the centres.
- Developing, coaching and training centre-based staff.
- Setting parameters for sales by Centre Managers, overseeing all sales with rents above £25k or floor areas in excess of 10,000 sq. ft.
- Ensuring all renewals are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with company targets.
- Undertaking audits of company procedures.
- Sharing best practice and national opportunities with other Regional Sales Managers.
- Directing marketing activity for each site including devising marketing strategies, producing marketing collateral, and undertaking local networking.
- Lead generation, increasing number of leads from sources other than brokers and agents.
- Ensuring CRM is used effectively to manage leads and enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local agents and where appropriate national agents.
- Inputting to the development of the website when requested.
- Ensuring centres are presented at their best condition; liaising with Operations Team to set and maintain standards for presentation.
- Ensuring site signage is effective.
- Identifying projects to maximise revenue e.g. sub dividing units/ setting up meeting rooms and show offices.
- Researching and reviewing competitor activity.
- Putting in place a key account management strategy for the sites, visiting top 25 customers twice yearly.
- Managing Customer retention.
- Identifying opportunities for management contracts.
HOW TO APPLY
The salary is available on application. If you are interested in this role and have relevant experience, please send your CV and covering letter to David Myring, Head of National Sales: [email protected].