Belvedere House based in Basingstoke, which is one of the fastest growing towns in the UK, offers a variety of offices units, meeting rooms and coworking space.
The property is a significant corporate office facility totalling 118,000 sq ft. It is designed to fit the needs of modern businesses – large, medium and small. It also offers opportunities to extend and grow without the need for upheaval. Internal space options offer flexibility and ease of adaptation to meet individual layouts.
Award Winning Architecture
The building offers an impressive atrium that can be used as a communal break-out facility. Other amenities include a manned reception area and an on-site cafeteria/bistro. Belvedere House secured design awards at the time of its original construction in recognition of the architectural style and in particular the manner in which the offices were combined with roof gardens and courtyards.
- Fully manned reception
- Large atrium that provides a break-out space and floods the centre with natural light
- On-site cafeteria/bistro
- Attractive roof garden
- Four fully glazed passenger lifts
- Air conditioning combining fan coil units with chilled beams
- Onsite parking
- Easy walking distance from the busy railway station and bus station
- Located next to Eastrop Park, offering excellent green recreational space